While looking at the fonts for my poster, I started to look at different font ideas for my poster, looking at the way ‘Isaac’ looks in different fonts. This is some evidence to show my research, but I am yet to find the right font.
These are two drafts that I made, looking at the design for my poster. Though I like the use of the font, i don’t think it works well with the design making it look too abstract so I will have to think more in depth about the font and the way I position the title. I need to get the actual pictures of the actors so I can get a more clear image of how my poster is going to look.
I prefer the second draft as it looks more professional and designed with the poster writing at the bottom.
As we have now got an idea for what our title will be Isaac as this is our main characters name, this gives our target audience a idea of what our narrative is about but doesn’t give too much away.
I am now editing some of the ancillary work we have done which includes the new title. This allows us a more realistic idea of what my ancillary will look like now that I know how much space the title will do consume within my poster.
After researching words on thesaurus and seeing what types of words cam up to help inspire us. We all found our own words and made a list to of what we would like as a name. This was our list:
This is the result after having a vote with our target audience whom have been informed on what our narrative/plot is: