When looking at photos I plan to use for my poster, I have decided to change my poster poster idea, looking more in depth about the memory theme and how i can incorporate it into my work. Experimenting with Photoshop I looked at different filters for one of my memories. I plan to make a lay out on how I want to make my new poster idea.
As we have now finished with our filming, we plan to use the remainder of the week to edit the rest of the main task and get the filming exactly right. cutting down the shots and making the film 5 minutes long.
Yesterday we filmed the remaining shots within limbo, as well as the last memory (the gaming shot). This has allowed us to finish off the coursework editing.
As well as filming the scenes, we had to make props (such as blood) to help with the scene of our main character coming out of his memories into reality. We had to get caster sugar, food colouring and a drop of water. as blood is very thick and dark we had to use a lot of blood and food colouring, red and black, to make more of a realistic effect on the camera.
Though the cuts on the actors face aren’t realistic, we made a thick blood liquid that we placed onto the actors face.
Here is some of the evidence shots:
Yesterday evening we filmed some of the remaining shots which we were in need of filming (the prom shots and the post it note shots). The shots came our very well, we found a new location which we felt worked with the idea of a romantic and fun prom. We thought of the idea of taking pictures while filming so that it had the sense of taking photos at prom.
In the next few days we plan to film the remaining few memories and re filming the shots that needed to be re-filmed. On Monday 16th we will be filming the prom memory and the post it note memory.
On Tuesday 17th we will be re filming the limbo shots what went wrong and also the final memory of the video gaming memory.